make random 5-digit MSISDN generation optional
currently, every subscriber is allocated a random 5-digit MSISDN when auto-created.
Allow for subscribers without MSISDN in the HLR, and make the behavior when creating subscribers configurable.
Possibly also make the number range for the random generation configurable.
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Status changed from New to In Progress
in-progress at 0% completion for 30 days? Please ensure ticket status reflects reality.
- Related to Feature #1647: New authorization policy "matching IMSI" added
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
The patch has been sent for review. Waiting for #1647 as it touches the same code parts before resubmitting it to gerrit.
- % Done changed from 50 to 60
Under review in gerrit #201.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from msuraev to laforge
- % Done changed from 60 to 100
Fix has been merged to master.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom