example on how to periodically dump KPI/counter to CSV file
We need to create some example script/tool that periodically obtains a number of KPIs/counters from one or more osmocom programs (via CTRL) and logs/dumps them to a CSV file.
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Priority changed from High to Urgent
Which language shall I use? Python? And to which repo shall I put this script?
Yes, Python please.
I think if the tool is generic, it should go in libosmocore/contrib. If it's specific to one particular application, it should go into the repo of that program (e.g. osmo-bsc.git).
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Gerrit 5017 with the implementation of necessary introspection function has been sent for review.
- % Done changed from 10 to 50
The C side is implemented in gerrit 5023, the python side is in gerrit 5029. The prerequisites were merged already, waiting for review/merge. Related documentation update is in gerrit 5014.
- Related to Feature #2684: add gerrit tests to osmo-python-tests added
Also available in: Atom