OsmoBSC doesn't send BCCH filling after RSL connection unless BTS sends unsolicited message
The S_L_INP_TEI_UP signal is generated for Abis/IP in OsmoBSC only after the first RSL message is received from the BTS, see bts_ipaccess_nanobts:ipaccess_sign_link()
Usually this works as the known BTS models are sending something like an RF RESOURCE indication, but this is quite ugly
- Related to Bug #2718: ipaccess_bts_handle_ccm() gets ID_REQ/ID_RESP/ID_ACK wrong added
- Project changed from OpenBSC to OsmoBSC
- Category deleted (
- Category set to A-bis RSL
- Assignee changed from laforge to stsp
- Status changed from New to In Progress
This issue is waiting for a test of above patch with a real BTS setup, which I don't have ready at the moment.
I will look into testing this change in a real BTS setup eventually if nobody else beats me to it.
Also available in: Atom