assemble + test SFP breakout board
Following the design of #3313, let's assemble and test the first board to verify the design.
- File 180905_193427.png 180905_193427.png added
- File 180905_193324.png 180905_193324.png added
- File 180905_193146.png 180905_193146.png added
- File 180905_193057.png 180905_193057.png added
- File 180905_192932.png 180905_192932.png added
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
i have done some tests with various frequencies from 10MHz to 155Mhz using the td_p and td_n port respectively and terminating the other one with 50ohm.
the attached scopeviews have the input signal (single sided) on ch3, and the rx_p and rx_n as channel 1 and 2.
on frequencies above ~75MHz the _p and _n signal are a bit timeskewed, but thats to be expected on a 155Mbit interface. for low frequencies the signal is nice and clear.
the only thing left to do would be a full system test with another board - not only one fibre which loops into the same sfp.
the scope traces are done at 10, 100, 155MHz and with inputsignal on tx_p and one with tx_n.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
i can get signals through this pcb fine at the expected signal levels.
one wish: some arrows pointing IN inbetween the td_n td_p sockets, and one arrow pointing OUT inbetween rd_n rd_p