- Table of contents
- Osmocom Meeting Berlin
Osmocom Meeting Berlin¶
The Osmocom Meeting Berlin is a loose meeting of people with a deep interest in mobile
communications systems and protocols. This primarily includes users and developers related to the various
Osmocom sub-projects like OsmocomBB, OpenBSC, SIMtrace, OsmoSDR, OsmocomTETRA, etc.
Anyone with an interest in mobile communications protocols.
The 'core' of the meeting are typically people using and/or contributing to and/or developing any of the Osmocom
Open Source mobile communications projects.
There is no registration required. The meeting is free of charge.
The meeting has is held on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month.
Please look out for announcements on the openbsc and baseband-devel mailing list. Every meeting will be announced on the mailing list separately.
- October 7, 2015
- October 21, 2015
- November 11, 2015
- November 25, 2015
- December 9, 2015
- December 23, 2015
Where?¶We meet at Chaos Computer Club Berlin e.V., which is located at
- Marienstrasse 11, 10117 Berlin (on ground floor of the rear building)
- walking distance of S+U Bahnhof Friedrichstrasse.
There is a door bell labelled 'Chaos Computer Club Berlin'. Ring it and wait for the door buzzer to open.
From 8pm through 8.45pm there is a slot for a presentation.
After the presentation (if any), there is open discussion.
We may not have presentations every meeting.
Suggested topics for presentations¶Development/Hackng related:
- Investigate TETRAPOL networks in Berlin
- Investigate MPT1327 networks in Berlin
- Split MSC part out of OmoNITB
- OsmoNITB with 3G hardware / Towards an Iuh interface (2015-10-07)
- Motorola TETRA BTS @ CCCB
- Introduction / State of Holgers core network code in Smalltalk