automatic nightly build of dpkgs for Debian GNU/Linux
We would like to set up a system (possibly using SuSE OBS) that provides nightly builds for libosmo* and all the Osmocom GSM infrastructure components.
Packages should be built at least for the current stable version of Debian GNU/Linux, but other distributions would also be great.
- Subject changed from automatig nightly build of dpkgs for Debian GNU/Linux to automatic nightly build of dpkgs for Debian GNU/Linux
- Assignee changed from holger to zecke
- Status changed from New to In Progress
are still missing
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- Related to Bug #3176: osmocom debian packages are not install / upgrade tested added
Also available in: Atom