segmented SI2quater support
With the SI2quater support of #1630, we can only have one single SI2quater, and not a segmented list of SI2quater messages. This means we can only list a total of 4-5 EARFCN listed in the LTE neighbor cell list. If more are needed, we'd need to segment the SI2quater messages.
This affects both libbsc in OpenBSC/OsmoBSC/OsmoNITB, as well as OsmoBTS.
- Related to Feature #1630: Implement SI2quater generation in OpenBSC / OsmoBTS added
duplicate? Please always check for existing tickets before creating new ones.
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
It's not really duplicate - so far this work has been tracked via RT#8792. I can contibue to use it, move on to this ticket or update both starting next month when we have hours again.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Gerrit 2819, 2821, 2822, 2824, 2832 are under review.
- % Done changed from 20 to 60
I've now provided some review feedback. Please incorporate and ensure jenkins sets +V so we can get this merged.
- Status changed from In Progress to Stalled
- % Done changed from 60 to 70
Patches are updated and verified by jenkins (except for 2824 which needs OpenBSC patches to be merged first) - ready for next review round.
- Status changed from Stalled to Resolved
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
Everything has been merged into master branches.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom