extend/complete OsmoSGSN user manual
The OsmoSGSN user manual is less complete than some of the other user manuals we have in the osmo-gsm-manuals project. Let's try to change that.
- Assignee changed from dlsitzer to laforge
- Assignee changed from laforge to wirelesss
- Assignee changed from wirelesss to dexter
The manual seems not to document how the ACL works. It only says that there is an ACL (chapter 9.2), but not how to use it.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Extended chapter 9.1 Authorization Policy
- Added chapter about compression: 9.5 Traffic Compression
- Minor fixups
There is a chapter 10.3 FIXME, that should be fixed next.
- Status changed from In Progress to Stalled
Also available in: Atom