GEA encryption unit tests
currently, the libosmocore based libosmo-crypt-gea12 / libosmo-crypt-a53 implementations don't contain test vectors to verify the implementatin in unit tests.
This should be changed, preferrably by using some test data that has been captured from real-world phones / Gb interface traces.
- Related to Bug #1582: GEA Encryption is missing added
Note: a5/3 & 4 in libosmocore uses official test vectors from 3gpp ts 55.217 and .218 in unit tests. Those could be extended with the test data from phone to keep both implementations tests in sync.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
Tests for GEA1 & 2 added.
- % Done changed from 30 to 80
Tests for GEA3 are under review in gerrit #455
Current implementation of GEA1&2 uses global state which makes it unusable in practice with more than 1 phone.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from msuraev to laforge
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom