11bit RACH support in osmo-bts-trx
osmo-bts-trx currently can only do 8bit RACH, unlike other BTS models
- Related to Bug #1548: 11bit RACH support added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Encoding/decoding support for 11-bit RACH for libosmocoding is available in gerrit 5062.
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Support was merged to libosmocoding. README update is in gerrit 5833. The next step is to implement it in osmo-bts-trx and test.
- Status changed from In Progress to Stalled
The tests with gerrit 6315 is not working with current master of omopcu. We should re-test with sysmobts andimplement missing pieces.
- Assignee changed from msuraev to sysmocom
- Related to Feature #3054: Extended (11-bit) RACH support in OsmoTRX added
Please note not even OsmoTRX currently has support for this, see #3054
- Assignee changed from sysmocom to msuraev
Also available in: Atom