osmo-gsm-tester: compose jenkins result XML
the old osmo-gsm-tester featured junit XML results composed and evaluated by jenkins.
Re-add this feature, still missing in the new osmo-gsm-tester.
- Related to Feature #2200: osmo-gsm-tester: allow collecting statistics / KPI of a test case added
- Blocked by Feature #2205: osmo-gsm-tester should tell jenkins where to find test result files added
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Priority changed from High to Urgent
- Assignee deleted (
Osmocom CNI Developers)
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Assignee changed from pespin to neels
New version available for review.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from neels to pespin
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom