uplink multi-slot allocations
we currently have multi-slot allocations only in downlink, which works for "web browsing" and related applications. Howver, particularly in M2M, quite often the applications are upload-centric, and thus single-slot allocations in uplink are insufficient. Let's extend the code base with support for uplink multi-slot allocations
- Assignee changed from sysmocom to msuraev
- Priority changed from Low to High
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Related to Bug #1775: LC15: No PDCH allocation across two TRX added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Prerequisite patch with code clenup/restructure/documentation has been sent for review in gerrit 3760, 3807.
- % Done changed from 10 to 20
Currently under review in gerrit: 3929, 3930, 3931, 3932, 3760, 3895, 3905, 3906, 3913, 3914, 3920.
The code requires serious refactoring and is unsufficiently covered by tests hence the size of patch series.
- Status changed from In Progress to Stalled
Needs to incorporate review feedback and re-submit.
Related patch series 4634-4636, 4072 is under review. Once it's merged, the previous patch set will be re-based on top of it and resubmitted.
Gerrit 4634 and 4635 were merged. Gerrit 4636 is waiting for review. Gerrit 4955, 4957, 4958, 4960 were sent for review based on current feedback; 4072 is rebased on top of 4958.
Also available in: Atom