MGCP tunneling missing from IPA support in libosmo-sigtran
between osmo-bsc_nat and osmo-bsc, we employ some special MGCP tunneling via IPA multiplex, which is so far not yet supported by libosmo-sigtran. Adding this would be a requirement to use new osmo-bsc.git with osmo-bsc_nat.
- Related to Bug #2013: OAP (Osmo Auth Protocol) missing from IPA support in libosmo-sigtran added
- Related to Bug #2544: IPA/SCCPlite not fully supported from new osmo-bsc.git added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
- Status changed from In Progress to Stalled
- Assignee changed from laforge to neels
Assigning this to neels as he's doing SCCPlite interop testing. After having completed native SCCPLite, it is getting time to test against the osmo-extended IPA multiplex of bsc-nat, where this issue becomes relevant.
Also available in: Atom