example on how to periodically dump KPI/counter to CSV file
We need to create some example script/tool that periodically obtains a number of KPIs/counters from one or more osmocom programs (via CTRL) and logs/dumps them to a CSV file.
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Priority changed from High to Urgent
Which language shall I use? Python? And to which repo shall I put this script?
Yes, Python please.
I think if the tool is generic, it should go in libosmocore/contrib. If it's specific to one particular application, it should go into the repo of that program (e.g. osmo-bsc.git).
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Gerrit 5017 with the implementation of necessary introspection function has been sent for review.
- % Done changed from 10 to 50
The C side is implemented in gerrit 5023, the python side is in gerrit 5029. The prerequisites were merged already, waiting for review/merge. Related documentation update is in gerrit 5014.
- Related to Feature #2684: add gerrit tests to osmo-python-tests added
- Related to Bug #2770: osmo-python-tests fails with both python-2.7 and 3.6 ?!? added
- Related to deleted (Bug #2770: osmo-python-tests fails with both python-2.7 and 3.6 ?!?)
- Blocked by Bug #2770: osmo-python-tests fails with both python-2.7 and 3.6 ?!? added
- % Done changed from 50 to 80
Prerequisite and related patches were merged, gerrit 5029 is rebased onto latest master.
- Status changed from In Progress to Stalled
- Status changed from Stalled to Resolved
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
- Resolution set to fixed
Merged to osmo-python-tests master as scripts/osmo_rate_ctr2csv.py
Also available in: Atom