handover_decision_2: measurement report number compared to lchan->meas_rep_last_seen_nr often overflows to zero (255 range) and hence an old report may be seen as new every once per 255 cycle
the algorithm should probably clear out all meas_rep_last_seen_nr in lchans that match the just incoming mr.
Updated by neels over 5 years ago
- Related to Feature #1606: hand-over for load distribution among BTSs added
Updated by neels almost 5 years ago
- Assignee set to neels
(assigning to me to avoid this being lost in unassigned-land)
Updated by neels over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
Updated by neels over 3 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to New
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- % Done changed from 80 to 0
trying to recap the state of this issue, I can't see any reason why this would be at 80%.
Resetting to indicate that we would need testing to play through a situation of erroneously using an old measurement report as new.
Not sure if this is even remotely realistic.