Feature #3076: migrate to new (2018-03) server "host2.osmocom.org"
where to migrate openmoko-backup?
This is currently eating up most of our disk consumption. The new server has 500GB RAID-1 SSD but no bulk HDD space.
- Keep the old machine as backup storage?
- backup to sysmocom office?
#7 Updated by laforge about 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- I've rsync'ed hydra.openmoko.org:/space/backup (404GB) to a dedicated logical volume on our new berlin off-site backup machine. This contains backups of former agni, bhavani and chandra, i.e. more of an archive than a daily/current backup
- I discovered that the backup (about which this ticket was created) is failing since March 4, 2017 with the following error:
BackendException: ssh connection to 2a01:4f8:191:444b::2:6:22 failed: Incompatible ssh peer (no acceptable kex algorithm)
So somehow the SSH key exchange algorithms accepted by either of the two sides are no longer in agreement, resulting in no working transfer of the backup files. When manually using the "ssh" command, it works. It appears that duplicity is using paramiko, and we're using an ancient version of it. Trying to work around it to get the backup going before migrating it.