dynamic timeslots not tested by BTS_Tests.ttcn
We should implement tests that cover the following aspects:
- ipa-style dynamic PDCH/TCH_F switching
- ipa-style dynamic PDCH/TCH_H switching?
- osmocom style dynamic PDCH/TCH_F/TCH_H switcing
- PCU socket interaction, e.g.
- does the PCU socket get the updated INFO?
- what if no PCU is connected at the time?
- is the info correct on delayed PCU (re)connect?
- is there a way we can simulate errors, e.g. PHY rejecting/failing a certain activation?
- what about erroneous requests/ordering in related RSL messages from [simulated] BSC?