gbproxy: gprs_gb_parse_dtap doesn't handle AUTH & CIPHER REQUEST messages
While running osmo-gbproxy 8343b4adbbe9afd4294232429696ee9736ec1004 today, I saw this log line:
<0012> gprs_gb_parse.c:384 Unhandled GSM 04.08 message type AUTH & CIPHER REQUEST for protocol discriminator GMM.
I could not gather more info since I had enabled debug all and my terminal buffer overflowed quickly.
So it seems GSM48_MT_GMM_AUTH_CIPH_REQ message is not being handled in gprs_gb_parse_dtap().
- Related to Feature #1959: SGSN: write regression tests for Authentication added
- Category set to osmo-gbproxy
- Assignee set to pespin
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Subject changed from gprs_gb_parse_dtap doesn't handle AUTH & CIPHER REQUEST messages to gbproxy: gprs_gb_parse_dtap doesn't handle AUTH & CIPHER REQUEST messages
- Project changed from OsmoSGSN to osmo-gbproxy
- Category deleted (
- Status changed from New to Rejected
We are removing all those "deep packet inspection" and rewrite features from gb-proxy, so I'm rejecting this old bug report.
Also available in: Atom