osmo-bsc manual needs to explain the AoIP config 'cs7 instance'
See OsmoMSC manual 'Running OsmoMSC' / 'Configure primary links' -- the OsmoBSC manual needs a similar section
It also needs to explain the 'msc 0' / 'msc-addr NAME' command, which uses the SCCP address book to indicate the MSC's remote point-code by name.
- Related to Bug #2767: OsmoBSC user manual doesn't specify how to configure M3UA link (asp/as) added
- Is duplicate of Bug #2767: OsmoBSC user manual doesn't specify how to configure M3UA link (asp/as) added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to neels
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Also available in: Atom