video recording @ OsmoCon 2018
It would be great to again have video recording at OsmoCon, like we did last year. I sent an initial inquiry to the c3voc team, let's see what they respond.We have at least two topics to resolve ourselves:
- logistics (transporting the equipment from CCCV storage to te event and back. steviehs did that las time, but for OsmoCon 2018 he is with me in London the days ahead of OsmoCon, i.e. he will not be able to drive his van around Berlin for us. This means somebody with the right driving license must rent a suitable vehicle (robben+wientjes) and drive the equipment around.
- operating the equipment during the event. I was hoping tsaitgaist could take care of that. It's probably good to have at least one more person, as operating the camera/voctomix for two full days is otherwise probably quite tiresome...
- ensuring the video recording setup can be installed the night before the event. hsiedler, please discuss this with the venue.
#4 Updated by tsaitgaist 6 months ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
all presentations to be recorded according to the schedule have been recorded and released (https://media.ccc.de/c/osmocon2018).
"Open Source Java applets for (not only) sysmoUSIM-SJS1" has been post-edited as requested by the presenter.
the VOC equipment has been returned.