remsim-server should expose status information
Right now the remsim-server and its REST API more or less blindly configure the SIM card mappings without getting much feedback on the status of the client/server.The kind of infromation that a user expects to see is something like:
- when did the client connect?
- when did the client last talk any RSPRO with us?
- what's the status of the client (ISO7816-wise: VCC/RST/CLOCK active? SIM_INSERT active?
- what's the status on the bankd side (per slot):
- is a card present in the slot?
Unfortuantely the bankd related changes require an architectural change, see #3884
- make remsim-client report status to remsim-server
- extend remsim-server REST api with client status information
- make remsim-bankd report status to remsim-server
- extend remsim-server REST api with bank status information