Missing PCU_Tests.ttcn Paging tests
We should have automatically executed tests that test the various different ways how the PCU can be triggered to perform paging. This includes most importantly paging for PS triggered via Gb interface, but also paging for CS received over the PCU socket
- CS paging over PCU socket
- CS paging over bssgp
- PS paging over bssgp
- Checklist item CS paging over PCU socket set to Done
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 30 to 50
After reading more about those kind of pagings, it seems only CS paging from BTS was covered by tests.
I submitted this patch (still WIP) as a draft on what needs to be done to test the features:
https://gerrit.osmocom.org/c/osmo-ttcn3-hacks/+/16528 pcu: Introduce tests for CS and PS paging from SGSN/Gb [WIP]
As a reminder: I think PG paging should work, but CS paging is not yet implemented, see #2406.
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- % Done changed from 50 to 90
All paging tests should be submitted now, waiting for https://gerrit.osmocom.org/c/osmo-ttcn3-hacks/+/16528 to be merged, then close the ticket.