Test RSL CHAN ACT related details for different scenarios
- Immediate Assignment
- nothing really special here
- Assignment (on same cell, different channel)
- ensure that TA must be specified here (TA of old lchan)
- Async / Sync Handover
- Make sure we don't specify MS Power / TA to ensure SACCH is only transmitted after the Access Burst was received
We should have good test coverage for OsmoBSC in this area.
- Priority changed from High to Low
re-prioritizing. Looking at the code in lchan_fsm_wait_activ_ack_onenter, it actually seems the BSC is doing this quite correctly for the four different activation types (immediate, normal, sync-ho and async-ho). Sure, that's no test. But I think given that OsmoBTS doesn't at all behave as required (see related issues), fixing the BTS is more important than writing BSC tests.