Implement minimalistic SMLC
- interfaces with the BSC via the Lb interface (BSSMAP-LE via connection-oriented SCCP)
- supports only the TA based positioning according to TS 43.059 section 9.3
The SMLC should come with a TTCN3 test suite.
- TTCN3 infrastructure to implement Lb interface in terster
- TTCN3 test suite emulating BSC towards SMLC
- actual osmo-smlc implementation for (at least now) TA based positioning
- Project changed from OsmoSMLC to Cellular Network Infrastructure
- Spec Reference set to TS 43.059 Section 9.3
Skeleton of osmo-smlc is available at https://gerrit.osmocom.org/c/osmo-smlc/+/19779 - it basically does nothing but bind to the SMLC SCCP SSN + Point Code + expose VTY + CTRL on the newly-registred ports.
The git repo on gerrit + gitolite mirror has been created, as has the coresponding redmine project into which this issue has been moved.