VBS/VGCS support in osmo-mgw
- one "source" RTP connection (e.g. from upstream MSC, or from individual talker)
- many "destination" RTP connections (one for each BTS in which group members are)
In a group call scenario, we also dynamically change around which is the "source" RTP connection, depending on who is the currenct talker.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee changed from 4368 to jolly
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
VBS/VGCS calls are supported and successfully tested.
Limitation: As there is no transcoding support in OsmoMGW, only one BTS channel can be selected for the audio source of the conference at a time. This is controlled by the MSC.