Multiple TTCN3 tests only expect one SGSN
There are various tests in TTCN3 that are not yet aware of SGSN-pooling. As such they usually just test that a message is forwarded to the first SGSN where we would expect it to be broadcast.
f_reset_ptp_bvc_from_sgsn() is a bit special and I'm not sure what to do here. Right now we expect the reset from one SGSN to be forwarded to the BSS. In that case we also need to reset the connection on the other SGSNs. Or we block the BVC to the other SGSNs and reset those connection as soon as the RESET-ACK from the BSS arrives at the gbproxy.
Couldn't we also locally answer the BVC-RESET?
- Checklist item f_block_ptp_bvc_from_pcu set to Done
- Checklist item f_unblock_ptp_bvc_from_pcu set to Done
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Assignee changed from laforge to daniel
- % Done changed from 30 to 80
as for the f_reset_ptp_bvc_from_sgsn question raised by daniel: I'm not sure, either. Happy to defer to your judgement on what the test should do.