Redmine can't find osmo-gbproxy repository
The associated commits feature doesn't work for osmo-gbproxy
https://projects.osmocom.org/projects/osmo-gbproxy/repository leads to
"404 - The entry or revision was not found in the repository."
This works for e.g. libosmocore. The repo/path configuration looked fine so maybe there is some mirroring script that's not working properly?
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from zecke to laforge
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- there was a cron job to periodically fix wrong permissiosn introduced by git
- the cron job was broken, I fixed it
- daniel came up with an ACL-based solution, whcih we're testing right now.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- checks for all git repositories that have a
git-daemon-export-okand hence are publicly readable
- does a setfacl on that directory to enable redmine to read this directory
So even if new repositories are added in the future, at least on the next day, redmine should be able to read them.