run icE1usb against CH9 compliance test tool
please generate a CH9 compliance report (can be generated in HTML format) using our USB-IF CH9 test laptop and attach the results here.
- File Chapter 9 Tests - USB 2 - Failed - 2021-05-24 19-50-04.html Chapter 9 Tests - USB 2 - Failed - 2021-05-24 19-50-04.html added
- File Chapter 9 Tests - USB 2 - 2021-05-24 19-50-04.xml Chapter 9 Tests - USB 2 - 2021-05-24 19-50-04.xml added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
when you want them reran after doing codeupdates, please spec exactly if you want a different testsuite/config and/or with which firmware version on the ice1usb
roh I think I found the issue.
Attached is a firmware to test with. Update with :
dfu-util -R -a 1 -D icE1usb-fw-0.1-30-g5329dc9.bin
then re-run the test.
If that's indeed the issue, I'll push the fix upstream.
- File Chapter 9 Tests - USB 2 - Passed - 2021-05-31 15-47-40.html Chapter 9 Tests - USB 2 - Passed - 2021-05-31 15-47-40.html added
- File Chapter 9 Tests - USB 2 - 2021-05-31 15-47-40.xml Chapter 9 Tests - USB 2 - 2021-05-31 15-47-40.xml added
results of this version. - looks good.
this seems a bit older than whats on the ftp (0.1.35) - should we rerun it after applying to head?