repo-install-debian10 and -debian9 nightly fails for x86_64 because OBS arm builders are behind
I looked into why the "install_repo_packages" test in repo-install-debian10 and 9 are currently failing for nightly.
This hopefully resolves itself tomorrow, but documenting what I found for future reference at least.
- the job attempts to install all packages available for the target architecture (x86_64 in jenkins)
- all packages depend on an osmocom-nightly package with a specific version (date of when packages were submitted)
- osmo-sip-connector-doc cannot be installed, because it depends on 184.108.40.206105270026, whereas all other packages depend on 220.127.116.11106020026
- looking at the repo dir shows that there are two packages:
- when OBS generates a new package, it deletes the old one
- but here, the -doc packages are in the "all" subdir for all architectures, and the second package comes from arm, where the builder is behind and osmo-sip-connector has the status "Scheduled"
- apt decided that the older package has a newer version (202105270026_all > 3)
- users trying to install osmo-sip-connector-doc from nightly will have the same issue, unless they explicitly say which version should be installed
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
As discussed, I've disabled armv7l for debian 10 and debian 9 for the nightly builds. These are the ones that could not catch up.
The duplicate packages in the all dir are gone, marking this issue as resolved.