jenkins: coverity: fails with "curl: command not found"
Since 2023-09-14, the osmocom-coverity jenkins job has been failing with "curl: command not found".
The only thing that I changed around that time is the schedule timers:
The docker container that is used, debian-bookworm-build, has curl since 2023-08-28:
I've restarted the job manually on 2023-09-15 without changing anything, and then it succeeded.
But the next days it failed again.
I'm not sure yet what is causing this (maybe it is for some reason using an old docker container...?).
I've added a few debug prints to the jenkins script to narrow it down (osmith/wip branch), and configured the jenkins job to run from there until this is resolved.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
- the current limit for docker images was 40 GB
- that limit is reached before the coverity container starts
- at that point, debian-bookworm-build gets removed (and during the day, other images get removed as well that could still be used, e.g. for ttcn3 tests)
- a different version of the docker image gets used, probably from the Osmocom registry, leading to the wget error
I've increased the size limit from 40 GB to 80 GB: