Accelerate3g5 -- alteholz¶
- Accelerate3g5 -- alteholz
- Thorsten Alteholz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Adding new features certainly is needed for a project to remain attractive to its users. On the other hand substantial QA work is needed as well to keep users satisfied with the software.
As I am not yet very familiar with all details of the cellular infrastructure, my first contributions to osmocom shall be within the latter topic. I am planning to:
- reduce number compiler warnings; the compiler knows best whether something is weird; especially CLANG is rather picky
- analyse the code with open source tools like splint or valgrind
- taking care of bugs and at least trying to reproduce them, as time goes on, I will be able to even close one or the other
A second assignement will be, probably together with Ruben Undheim, the maintenance of the Debian packages of all needed software both in unstable and backports.
In my opinion it is very important to break down barriers and allow newcomers some easy first steps into the project.
needed for 3g core network¶
libosmocore(master; 0.10.2) libosmo-abis(master; 0.4.0)
- libosmo-netif (sysmocom/sctp; (master 0.1.1))
- libosmo-sccp (sysmocom/iu; (master 0.7.0))
- asn1c (aper-prefix-onto-upstream; tbc )
- osmo-iuh (master; tbc)
- openbsc (sysmocom/iu; tbc)
osmo-bts(master; 0.4.0) osmo-mgw(master; 1.2.0) osmo-pcu(master; 0.4.0) osmo-trx(master; 0.2.0)
QA: spell checking¶
- libosmocore: 1968
QA: help with bugs¶
no conclusions yet