gnutoo, 02/19/2016 10:49 PM
== Introduction ==
Nuttx-bb is a port of nuttx on phones compatible with osmocom-bb.
Currently it was tested on:
* The GTA02
* The Motorola W220.
* The Motorola c155.
== News ==
* spi was made standalone and doesn't depend anymore on osmocom-bb(spi is not wrapped anymore).
* poweroff and SPI support were merged in the upstream nuttx
* initial support for the calypso and compal_e99 and compal_e88 were merged in the upstream nuttx
== Resources ==
* [wiki:nuttx-bb/configurations] : different compile time configurations
* [wiki:nuttx-bb/compile]: How to compile nuttx-bb
* [wiki:nuttx-bb/run] : How to load and run nuttx-bb
* [wiki:nuttx-bb/apps] : How to run applications on top of the NSH shell
* [wiki:nuttx-bb/drivers] : Status of the driver support
* [wiki:nuttx-bb/code-audit] : Code audit for inclusion upstream ( nuttx is BSD while osmocom-bb is GPL)