Nuttx-bb is a port of nuttx on phones compatible with osmocom-bb.
Currently it was tested on:
* The GTA02
* The Motorola W220.
* The Motorola c155.
* The keypad driver is now integrated into nuttx but still lack proper key mapping(pressing the 2 button gives a 'c' and releasing it gives a 'C')
* The keypad driver of the c155 now works with [http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/nuttx-bb/log/?h=keypad
* The LCD driver of the c155 was integrated upstream
* The LCD of the c155 [http://acassis.wordpress.com/2012/06/10/nuttx-on-motorola-c155-a-long-way-to-get-visible/
now works] [https://gitorious.org/gnutoo-s-for-upstream-osmocom-bb-and-nuttx-bb/nuttx-bb-gta02/commits/lcd_rewrite+rebase+split
with that branch ]
* SPI was made standalone and doesn't depend anymore on osmocom-bb(spi is not wrapped anymore).
* poweroff and SPI support were merged in the upstream nuttx
* initial support for the calypso and compal_e99 and compal_e88 were merged in the upstream nuttx
* [wiki:nuttx-bb/TODO] : not yet done tasks
* [wiki:nuttx-bb/configurations] : How to configure,compile and run nuttx '''with the normal serial console''' (if unsure use that tutorial).
* [wiki:nuttx-bb/compile]: How to configure,compile and run nuttx '''with the sercomm console''' (if you know what sercomm is and you want it).
* [wiki:nuttx-bb/compile-nuttx-way]: How to compile nuttx using the nuttx compilers.
* ~[wiki:nuttx-bb/run] : How to load and run nuttx-bb with sercomm console
* [wiki:nuttx-bb/apps] : How to run applications on top of the NSH shell
* [wiki:nuttx-bb/drivers] : Status of the driver support
* [wiki:nuttx-bb/code-audit] : Code audit for inclusion upstream ( nuttx is BSD while osmocom-bb is GPL)
* Remove the [wiki:nuttx-bb/run] article, because it was merged in the [wiki:nuttx-bb/compile] article, I lack delete permissions
* Rename [wiki:nuttx-bb/compile] to [wiki:nuttx-bb/compile-with-sercomm], I lack move permissions
* Rename [wiki:nuttx-bb/configurations] to [wiki:nuttx-bb/compile-without-sercomm], I lack move permissions