laforge, 12/12/2016 08:24 AM
Nuttx-bb is a port of nuttx on phones compatible with osmocom-bb.
Currently it was tested on:
* The GTA02
* The Motorola W220.
* The Motorola c155.
* The keypad driver is now integrated into nuttx but still lack proper key mapping(pressing the 2 button gives a 'c' and releasing it gives a 'C')
* The keypad driver of the c155 now works with "that branch":http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/nuttx-bb/log/?h=keypad
* The LCD driver of the c155 was integrated upstream
* The LCD of the c155 "now works":http://acassis.wordpress.com/2012/06/10/nuttx-on-motorola-c155-a-long-way-to-get-visible/ "with that branch ":https://gitorious.org/gnutoo-s-for-upstream-osmocom-bb-and-nuttx-bb/nuttx-bb-gta02/commits/lcd_rewrite+rebase+split
* SPI was made standalone and doesn't depend anymore on osmocom-bb(spi is not wrapped anymore).
* poweroff and SPI support were merged in the upstream nuttx
* initial support for the calypso and compal_e99 and compal_e88 were merged in the upstream nuttx
* [[TODO]] : not yet done tasks
* [[configurations]] : How to configure,compile and run nuttx *with the normal serial console* (if unsure use that tutorial).
* [[compile]]: How to configure,compile and run nuttx *with the sercomm console* (if you know what sercomm is and you want it).
* [[compile-nuttx-way]]: How to compile nuttx using the nuttx compilers.
* [[apps]] : How to run applications on top of the NSH shell
* [[drivers]] : Status of the driver support
* [[conversion]] : How to convert osmocombb in nuttx code.
* [[code-audit]] : Code audit for inclusion upstream ( nuttx is BSD while osmocom-bb is GPL)
Auto-generated list of child pages:
h2. Wiki TODO
* Remove the [[run]] article, because it was merged in the [[nuttx-bbcompile]] article, I lack delete permissions
* Rename [[compile]] to [[nuttx-bbcompile-with-sercomm]], I lack move permissions
* Rename [[configurations]] to [[nuttx-bbcompile-without-sercomm]], I lack move permissions