From 02/24/2016 to 03/24/2016
- 03:13 PM Bug #1663 (Feedback): don't connect channels of incompatible voice codec
- 11:18 AM Bug #1663: don't connect channels of incompatible voice codec
- Should we also check that channel mode (audio codec) is the same and drop call if not?
- 10:30 AM Bug #1671: Combined 850/1800 NITB not seen by Option Icon2 stick
- I'm not even sure if a 850 + 1800 combination is legal at all. and even if it was legal as per the spec, I would ass...
- 06:53 AM Bug #1671 (Stalled): Combined 850/1800 NITB not seen by Option Icon2 stick
- When having a NITB with one GSM1800 BTS on ARFCN 877 and one on GSM850 on ARFCN 130 (that is not broadcasting), the I...
- 06:16 PM Bug #1663: don't connect channels of incompatible voice codec
- Fix sent to ML for review.
- 07:17 PM Feature #1667 (New): Handle callref better
- There is a theoretical race of external MNCC app and OpenBSC to assign the same callref. The probability of this is v...
- 06:47 PM Bug #1604 (In Progress): Easier / more direct SIP integration
- 02:57 PM Bug #1663 (In Progress): don't connect channels of incompatible voice codec
- Issue also reproduced with LC15 hw.
- 04:55 PM Bug #1661 (In Progress): voice not audible in TCH/F-TCH/F calls using osmo-bts-octphy and ortp-0.25
- On which GNU/Linux distribution this was observed?
- 09:46 AM Bug #1663 (Closed): don't connect channels of incompatible voice codec
- It appears that at least with current osmo-nitb and osmo-bts-octphy it is possible that we end up connecting a TCH/F ...
- 09:44 AM Bug #1662 (Closed): don't print "osmo-ortp(): network_error" messages between CRCX and MDCX.
- Right now we receive the messages between the IPAC_CRCX and the IPAC_MDCX. In the time in between, the stack attempt...
- 09:37 AM Bug #1661 (Closed): voice not audible in TCH/F-TCH/F calls using osmo-bts-octphy and ortp-0.25
- With the latest ORTP Package (0.25), Voice is not audible during the call. We had
to use old version such as 0.23 or...
- 09:57 AM Feature #1658 (Closed): make random 5-digit MSISDN generation optional
- currently, every subscriber is allocated a random 5-digit MSISDN when auto-created.
Allow for subscribers without ...
- 09:56 AM Bug #1657 (Rejected): adding already-existing subscriber crashes OsmoNITB
- Adding a subscribe via VTY command seems to be able to crash OsmoNITB if that subscriber already exists?
- 09:55 AM Bug #1656 (Closed): deleting subscribers doesn't seem to succeed
- VTY command for deleting subscribers appears to succeed but does not remove subscriber from database.
- 09:46 AM Feature #1653 (Resolved): KPIs for OsmoNITB
- Some of those below will be in libbsc, some in libmsc:
libbsc: using network_chan_load()
* TCH blocking (%): 0 % no...
- 09:22 AM Feature #1647 (Closed): New authorization policy "matching IMSI"
- Right now we can only operate in either
* completely open mode, accepting all subscribers
* completely closed mode ...
Also available in: Atom