From 04/03/2016 to 05/02/2016
- 04:09 PM Feature #1647 (In Progress): New authorization policy "matching IMSI"
- 03:52 PM Feature #1658 (In Progress): make random 5-digit MSISDN generation optional
- 01:57 PM Bug #1661 (Feedback): voice not audible in TCH/F-TCH/F calls using osmo-bts-octphy and ortp-0.25
- Should be fixed by 8c119f7a0510b75e7fa1b96a37f2a6650e13824f in libosmo-abis.
- 01:56 PM Bug #1662 (Feedback): don't print "osmo-ortp(): network_error" messages between CRCX and MDCX.
- Should be fixed by e54d7bcef534461f794f98fa186f8afd8f8c318d in libosmo-abis
- 01:47 PM Bug #1663 (Closed): don't connect channels of incompatible voice codec
- 07:12 PM Feature #1593 (In Progress): UMTS AKA support
- 07:11 PM Feature #1592 (In Progress): VLR in libmsc, to connect to HLR asynchronously
- 07:11 PM Bug #1591 (In Progress): libdbi is buggy and slow, get rid of it
- 10:59 AM Bug #1662: don't print "osmo-ortp(): network_error" messages between CRCX and MDCX.
- Might be related to #1661
- 04:36 PM Bug #1671: Combined 850/1800 NITB not seen by Option Icon2 stick
- I could not find particular spec which covers it. In theory, 3-band phone for Brazil 850/1800/1900 might support it b...
Also available in: Atom