From 04/14/2016 to 05/13/2016
- 11:30 PM Feature #1595: Addition of an Iu-CS interface
- An IuCS signalling link is complete on the sysmocom/iu branch.
3G Location Updating, Paging and SMS operations work,...
- 11:27 PM Feature #1594: Split of BSC part from CoreNITB part
- Splitting MSC from BSC is quite intricate, a consequence is the destruction of osmo-nitb as it exists today.
- 11:05 PM Bug #1657: adding already-existing subscriber crashes OsmoNITB
- Hi Holger,
On Wed, May 04, 2016 at 02:19:28PM +0000, zecke [REDMINE] wrote:
> i had hoped for the original requestor...
- 09:55 AM Bug #1702 (Rejected): rate_ctr/counter unavailable over control interface
- False alarm - the proper use is
./contrib/bsc_control.py -d localhost -g "counter.net.sms.submitted"
The rate count...
- 03:45 PM Bug #1702 (Rejected): rate_ctr/counter unavailable over control interface
- When trying to get the value of (rate) counter using ./contrib/bsc_control.py error is returned:
- 02:19 PM Bug #1657: adding already-existing subscriber crashes OsmoNITB
- > On 04 May 2016, at 16:14, laforge [REDMINE] <email@example.com> wrote:
> Issue #1657 has been updated by...
- 02:14 PM Bug #1657: adding already-existing subscriber crashes OsmoNITB
- any update on this? it's been in progress for one month. thanks!
- 02:18 PM Feature #1653: KPIs for OsmoNITB
- After #1700, we need to sit down and define how and where to add the missing statistics, or if we can modify some of ...
- 02:13 PM Bug #1661 (Closed): voice not audible in TCH/F-TCH/F calls using osmo-bts-octphy and ortp-0.25
- let's close the issue and re-open only in case users report it as still broken.
- 04:09 PM Feature #1647 (In Progress): New authorization policy "matching IMSI"
- 03:52 PM Feature #1658 (In Progress): make random 5-digit MSISDN generation optional
- 01:57 PM Bug #1661 (Feedback): voice not audible in TCH/F-TCH/F calls using osmo-bts-octphy and ortp-0.25
- Should be fixed by 8c119f7a0510b75e7fa1b96a37f2a6650e13824f in libosmo-abis.
- 01:56 PM Bug #1662 (Feedback): don't print "osmo-ortp(): network_error" messages between CRCX and MDCX.
- Should be fixed by e54d7bcef534461f794f98fa186f8afd8f8c318d in libosmo-abis
- 01:47 PM Bug #1663 (Closed): don't connect channels of incompatible voice codec
- 07:12 PM Feature #1593 (In Progress): UMTS AKA support
- 07:11 PM Feature #1592 (In Progress): VLR in libmsc, to connect to HLR asynchronously
- 07:11 PM Bug #1591 (In Progress): libdbi is buggy and slow, get rid of it
- 10:59 AM Bug #1662: don't print "osmo-ortp(): network_error" messages between CRCX and MDCX.
- Might be related to #1661
- 04:36 PM Bug #1671: Combined 850/1800 NITB not seen by Option Icon2 stick
- I could not find particular spec which covers it. In theory, 3-band phone for Brazil 850/1800/1900 might support it b...
Also available in: Atom