From 11/07/2016 to 12/06/2016
- 12:24 PM Feature #1594: Split of BSC part from CoreNITB part
- The mentioned series of mscsplit commits was merged to openbsc master.
Next up would be a separation of the gsm_ne...
- 12:20 PM Feature #1711 (In Progress): 3G Auth
- 11:57 AM Feature #1594: Split of BSC part from CoreNITB part
- The commits currently have a build failure because some USSD generation code was moved to libosmocore, and hence the ...
- 11:48 AM Feature #1594: Split of BSC part from CoreNITB part
- the first part of the mscsplit branch is merged (actually the sysmocom/iu branch); as soon as patches https://gerrit....
- 04:44 PM Feature #1594: Split of BSC part from CoreNITB part
- mscsplit commits are still waiting, now waiting specifically for a reply to comment on https://gerrit.osmocom.org/112...
- 04:42 PM Feature #1711: 3G Auth
- Started off by a small detour: write python code to produce dotty graphs
from osmo_fsm C code.
- 04:39 PM Feature #1712 (Stalled): 3G Voice
- Still no progress on nano3G RAB.
Directing my attention to #1711 / #1592 now -- the 3G capable VLR.
- 01:57 PM Feature #1594: Split of BSC part from CoreNITB part
- The mscsplit commits waiting on gerrit have been modified to rename libxsc to libcommon-cs.
- 04:22 PM Feature #1712: 3G Voice
- There has been success with UE-GSMTAP on the nano3G:
They key point is that the EC20-E does not support UMTS 1900 ...
- 10:16 AM Feature #1653: KPIs for OsmoNITB
- 10:11 AM Bug #1725 (Stalled): iPhone6 network selection issue with GSM1900
- 09:51 AM Bug #1662 (Closed): don't print "osmo-ortp(): network_error" messages between CRCX and MDCX.
- 09:44 AM Bug #1830: Sending SMS via VTY after 'silent-call' command provoked multiple copies of the same text message to be send
- it would be great to not only have the pcap file, but also have detailed log output, particularly of the SMS logging ...
- 09:23 AM Bug #1817 (Closed): in-call dtmf broken for iphone
Also available in: Atom