Contact us via the osmocom-net-gprs@ mailing list, see [[Cellular Infrastructure:Mailing Lists]].
Contributions are welcome via [[Cellular Infrastructure:Gerrit]].
Git repository browser at https://git.osmocom.org/osmo-sgsn
Serving GPRS Support Node (SGSN). As such it implements the GPRS Mobility Management (GMM) and SM (Session Management).
Setup / Configuration¶
For more information regarding the setup + configuration, refer to OpenBSC_GPRS
- User Manual: http://ftp.osmocom.org/docs/latest/osmosgsn-usermanual.pdf
- VTY Reference: http://ftp.osmocom.org/docs/latest/osmosgsn-vty-reference.pdf
- use the OsmoNITB HLR to identify (and possibly authenticate) subscribers
- secondary PDP contexts
- persistent storage of GMM and SM state
- recovery from GGSN outages
- SNDCP header and data compression
- use proper XID exchange and actually use the results to configure the LLC SAPIs
- SMS delivery via GPRS
- network-initiated PDP context activation