Recommended reading on TETRA¶
While studying TETRA, we have mostly used the official ETSI TETRA specification, as it can be obtained from http://www.etsi.org/.
There are a number of books about TETRA available, but they are all about marketing, politics, network planning. There's
very little hard technical literature out there.
One good example is Digita Mobile Communications and the TETRA System published at Wiley. However, at about 200 USD it has
a pretty steep price tag. In case you want to browse before buying, check it out at Google books: http://books.google.com/books?id=Kr3ori9Ify4C
Links to TETRA related articles and documents¶
- TETRA Air interface specifications - an overview
- Time budgets for status messages in TETRA networks (Gustav Foseid)
- The TETRA MoU organization, including a news letter listing new deployments
- Digital timing recovery for TETRA
- Non-coherent demodulation of pi/4 DQPSK (TETRA)
- Real Time Implementation of TETRA Speech Codec on TMS320C54x
- TETRA Security - An overview
- TETRA Security Analysis
- Design of a Block Cipher in TETRA secure radio