- Registered on: 02/19/2016
- UmTRX (Reporter, 02/19/2016)
- 05:52 PM UmTRX Feature #1514 (Closed): Solder mask is not enough reliable against re-soldering few times
- In the [[UmTRX]] v2.2 and 2.3 under the LMS's around GND pad has been added lines on the silk layer over the all hidd...
- 05:45 PM UmTRX Bug #1513 (Closed): Diversity switch control outputs of FPGA are not LVDS compatible
- 05:44 PM UmTRX Bug #1512 (Closed): Incorrect footprint of the TMP102 component
- 05:43 PM UmTRX Bug #1513: Diversity switch control outputs of FPGA are not LVDS compatible
- No need to used LVDS because of LVCMOS GPIO speed is enough to control diversity switch on the external [[UmSEL]] (Um...
- 05:39 PM UmTRX Bug #1512: Incorrect footprint of the TMP102 component
- 1) Manually soldered on individual substrate.
2) Use only one TMP102 due to the cost of manual works.
3) This issue...
Also available in: Atom