dynamic TCH/F + TCH/H allocation
It's probably more a topic for OsmoBSC/OsmoNITB, but it might be that something should be done on the BTS for it, too?
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Priority changed from High to Urgent
- Related to Feature #1757: determine strategy for fully dynamic PDCH, TCH/F and TCH/H channel added
Pending explicit instruction to spend "sysmocom time" on this.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Explicit instruction to implement this has been issued.
- Related to Feature #1776: Implement fully dynamic TCH/F + TCH/H + PDCH switching added
to clarify: This ticket was originally about a dynamic TCH/F and TCH/H allocation, without any PDCH capability. AFAIK this is also one of the modes supported by nanoBTS devices. In any case, once we have TCH/F, TCH/H and PDCH dynamic channels (#1776), this ticket can be considered obsolete.
- Status changed from In Progress to New
(Removing "In Progress", that was meant for #1776)
- Target version set to Dynamic TCH/H TCH/F PDCH
- Status changed from New to Resolved
implemented as part of #1776
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom