BSC side of LCLS (local call local switching) as per the 3GPP specs
Some deployments use OsmoBSC with its support to connect to multiple MSCs simultaneously in order to have local call switching.
Let's study the 3GPP LCLS feature and see how that can help us in that regard, maybe it has a better/cleaner/more standard way to do it?
- Assignee set to wirelesss
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
please review the specs (or other information you can find online) regarding LCLS and try to summarize how it works in a small set of slides you can show to the team.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
I have started to read and collect information about local call local switching.
- Status changed from In Progress to New
- Assignee changed from wirelesss to laforge
- Project changed from OsmoNITB to OsmoBSC
- Assignee deleted (
- Related to Feature #2487: MSC side of LCLS (local call local switching) as per the 3GPP specs added
- Subject changed from Investigate LCLS (local call local switching) as per the 3GPP specs to BSC side of LCLS (local call local switching) as per the 3GPP specs
Also available in: Atom