don't connect channels of incompatible voice codec
It appears that at least with current osmo-nitb and osmo-bts-octphy it is possible that we end up connecting a TCH/F (FR) call to a TCH/H (HR) call using the internal MNCC handler. We should just drop the call instead.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Issue also reproduced with LC15 hw.
- Priority changed from Normal to High
Fix sent to ML for review.
Should we also check that channel mode (audio codec) is the same and drop call if not?
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Bug #20: phone calls between AMR-capable handset and EFR-only handset added
- Related to Feature #1778: avoid mismatching TCH/F vs TCH/H pchan types added
- Related to Bug #2854: OsmoMSC never updates bearer capability from MNCC added
Also available in: Atom