Hardware / Circuit board update for SAM3S based SIMtrace2
We have a few boards using SAM3S instead of the old SAM7S, and just changing the chip + firmware while keeping the rest of the hardwrare seems fine.
However, we might want to add some other features to the board, while we are doing the switch to SAM3S.
#3 Updated by laforge over 1 year ago
- Checklist item consider switching from JTAG to SWD header added
- Checklist item remove 6pin DEBUG connector? added
- Checklist item remove RESET button? added
- Checklist item add button for ERASE to SAM-BA added
- Checklist item remove DC input, USB jack can be used for stand-alone power, too added
- Checklist item have real SPDT switch rather than SPST added
- Checklist item design with EAGLE to benefit from sysmocom parts library / processes added