add activation timeout in bsc_handover_start()
bsc_handover_start() calls rsl_chan_activate_lchan() without detecting a missing ACK/NACK.
bsc_handover_start() should have an lchan->act_timer and mark the channel broken if timed out.
See rsl_rx_chan_rqd(), which calls rsl_chan_activate_lchan() with a timeout.
This issue was raised by hfreyther in https://gerrit.osmocom.org/#/c/210/1/openbsc/src/libbsc/abis_rsl.c@479
- Project changed from OsmoNITB to OpenBSC
- Category set to documentation
- Category changed from documentation to libbsc
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Assignee changed from dexter to neels
re-assigning to neels, as he's working on handover improvements at the moment.
- Related to Feature #1606: hand-over for load distribution among BTSs added
- Project changed from OpenBSC to OsmoBSC
- Category deleted (
the new gscon FSM in osmo-bsc might give us this for free, take a look there once it is merged
Also available in: Atom