DTXu/DTXd support for osmo-bts-trx
Implement missing bits for uplink/downlink DTX support.
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Priority changed from High to Urgent
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
The common parts are already in master branch. Remaining bits:
- detect and store SID frame for retransmission if necessary
- detect "no tx" to produce proper measurement reports (partially done)
- detect onset events
- check that correct measurements are produced
- % Done changed from 10 to 20
Uplink DTX working for FR, untested for HR.
EFR: SID detector for libosmocore needs to be implemented.
AMR: unstable support in master branch, impossible to test.
Waiting for gerrit #406 before submission.
- Related to Feature #1648: Verify Multi-TRX support for osmo-bts-trx added
- Related to deleted (Feature #1648: Verify Multi-TRX support for osmo-bts-trx)
- Blocked by Feature #1648: Verify Multi-TRX support for osmo-bts-trx added
- % Done changed from 20 to 30
DTXu: sent for review as gerrit #411
DTXd: requires working multi-trx to test (we can't skip sending downlink frames on trx0) - see #1648
- Status changed from In Progress to New
- Status changed from New to Stalled
- Priority changed from Urgent to Normal
- Target version set to osmo-bts-trx refresh
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom