osmo-gsm-manuals: update GSUP docs
GSUP used to be called "GPRS Subscriber Update Protocol" and its use was limited to the SGSN.
However, GSUP has since made it to libosmocore and was recoined as "Generic Subscriber Update Protocol".
It will be used by OsmoNITB / OsmoMSC.
- rename to 'Generic ...'
- as client, don't assume it is always the SGSN
When the VLR #1592 is implemented: Possibly put these chapters elsewhere and/or also include in the
OsmoNITB OsmoMSC manual.
#9 Updated by laforge about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from daniel to laforge
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- it is already a common chapter since
commit 66c6dcce3ceb3f32d5043528cb126b7249d1b23b Author: Harald Welte <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Fri Jan 26 11:16:45 2018 +0100 share chapters/gsup.adoc from OsmoSGSN to OsmoMSC + OsmoHLR
- wording has also been updated in commits shortly thereafter
- even current new messages like USSD are already documented