SMSC not set for sysmo-usim-sjs1
When setting the SMSC using pysim, it stays at its original value. Possibly setting of the SMSC value is not implemented for sysmo-usim-sjs1.
- Assignee changed from dexter to Osmocom CNI Developers
Might not be needed at all, maybe we can drop this silently.
well, if pysim claims to support writing it for all cards, and it accepts the user to specify the EF.SMSP contents, then we canot simply "do nothing". We can either fail with a meaningful error message, or we can implement it.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Osmocom CNI Developers to daniel
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom