clean-up / merge IPA (and IPA CCM) code of libosmocore, libosmo-abis, libosmo-netif, openbsc, etc.
There are bits and pieces of code supporting different features of the IPA protocol, particularly the CCM part of it distributed over various osmocom projects:
- libosmocore (src/gsm/ipa.c)
- libosmo-abis (src/input/ipa.c, src/input/ipaccess.c)
- libosmo-netif (src/ipa.c, src/ipa_unit.c)
- openbsc (in osmo-bsc and osmo-bsc_nat (at the very least, but also ipaccess-proxy and of course abisip-find)
- osmo-bts (sysmobts_mgr_nl.c)
We should sit down and clean this mess up. There should be one parser and one encoder for IPA and CCM messages, which can be used by all the various code bases.